1. Need a coordinator? Here’s one of our fave’s: Jaime Kostechko from Wild Heart Events has mastered the art of Unique, Creative and Fun event coordinating. We love working with her team and seeing all her magical ideas come to life. She’s top notch, uber professional and we highly recommend her.
2. A sneak peek at a recent wedding we did: We recently catered a beautiful wedding along side of Jaime from Wild Heart Events. This wedding was the perfect blend of Boho and Rustic. This happy couple tied the knot at Whispering Rose Ranch; it ended up being a perfect venue for this eclectic couple. Check out our latest blog on this particular wedding HERE.
3. Santa Barbara’s local resources scream Party! Spring brings in awesome sweet local halibut, black cod, spring onions along with a plethora of beautiful citrus that makes our local ceviche station just one of the scrumptious event stations options. The local organic avocados make some great party stations too; how about an Avo Bar with loads of yummy fillings? Or a Guacamole & Salsa Station teaming with colorful extra deliciousness?
4. Family Style service is fun and unique: You are mixing your families, and this may be the first time some of them are meeting! Why not start a conversation with “Pass the Mac and Cheese Please!” Family Style Service is where salad course & breads go out first then the remainder of the menu is served to each table on platters and passed around. Just like a family dinner at home! It’s a perfect mix if you are struggling to decide if you want a buffet or a plated meal, because we are bringing the buffet to each table. Your guests will experience variety like they would with a buffet, without having to leave their table and conversation.
5. Do the environment a “favor” Trinkets are out. Who hangs on to those favors anyway? Think about giving your guests something they can enjoy on the spot, or take home and enjoy that night. Pure Joy can take care of another aspect of your wedding to make it even easier for you. We have favor ideas for you HERE or check out our Pinterest page for favors and more.
Let us know if you need any more inspirational ideas. We’re here for you! Give us a call or shoot us an email if you have questions or are looking for delicious wedding food.