We don’t just bring the chicken. We’re a full service catering company and can help you plan, organize and connect you with the the best professional vendors in Santa Barbara. After 15 years in the business, we have developed close relationships with our surrounding vendors and only recommend those who are tried and true. It’s also our job to know what the trends are so we can deliver the best, most intriguing and exciting options to help you outfit your dream wedding. Best of all, we can take care of all your rentals so you don’t have to! Here are some predictions and vendors you can use to accomplish these trends for the 2016 wedding season.
1. Bold Lighting to Make a Statement - Set the mood with bold light fixtures, string lights, spot lighting and more. Glam up the night or even your daytime wedding ceremony with accented chandeliers and such. Bold light statements are a top trend for 2016. SPARK Creative Events is the perfect vendor for all of your lighting and draping needs.
2. Organic Elements & Loose Florals - Feathers and agate and greenery oh my! You’ll see organic elements popping up everywhere this season. Brides are choosing boquets that contain loose florals and other organic ornamental decor to walk down the aisle with. Natural, wandering garland will be meandering across tables to add an organic touch to long communal style tables. Terra Malia Designs happens to be one of our favorite florists and she specializes in sustainable, free flowing arrangements to spruce up your venue space.
3. Beverages to Welcome Your Guests - Nothing says “welcome” like lemony, mint iced tea or fresh squeezed lemonade. It’s the perfect touch to greet your guests as they arrive at your ceremony. You’re setting the tone for the remainder of the evening by showing your love and appreciation of their attendance through quenching their thirst with farm fresh garnishes in delicious beverages. After all, hydration is important for the long night of dancing up a storm that is ahead. We can even provide spa water at the end of the evening to re-hydrate after all those specialty cocktails we’ll be serving for you and your guests.
4. Patterned & Textured Linens and China - You’ll see more and more patterns, bold colors and textured linens, table drapes and china this wedding season. Getting bold and beautiful with your linen choices is so in right now. You’ll see not only lots of patterned pieces, but monochromatic bold rich colors as well. We la-la-love LUXE for our linen options because of their wide variety.
5. Vintage Mix & Match Rentals - Create amazing spaces with a variety of vintage and furniture rentals. Grandma and Grandpa will thank you later for that comfy and stylish sitting area. Lounge chairs, tables and sofas make for the perfect resting spot where groups of your guests can meet and greet. It adds character to venue spaces and gives you a spot to put up those dancing shoes. Otis & Pearl have a beautiful array of vintage china and Found Rentals is a wonderful source for your vintage mix and match furniture and accessories.
Our job at Pure Joy is to make your most perfect day ever, stress free and leave you thinking it was even more perfect than you ever could have imagined. You tell us what you like, and we’ll take care of the rentals for you. Instead of dealing with a multitude of vendors, you can do everything directly through Pure Joy. We can’t wait to help you tend to these top trends of 2016!